SystmOnline - Register Now
SystmOnline is clinical software for patients which allows you to
- book and cancel appointments
- view your past and future appointment dates and times
- request repeat medication
- update your contact details
- indicate your preferred method of communication
- access your test results
- access your summary care record
- access your clinical record (requires authorisation by your usual GP so will not be immediate)
Patients will need to sign up to the NHS App where your identity can be verified and the App will link with your clinical record. Use the link below to access the NHS App.
Proxy access to SystmOnline can be given to parents of children up to the age of 11 years.
Please read the information leaflet What you need to know about online access to your medical record
Please read Baddow Village Surgery's Protocol for Patients Requesting Access to Online Services
Please note that we will not accept a Subject Access Request for a patient when they have online access to their full clinical record. This includes requests from solicitors and insurance companies who make a subject access request on behalf of the patient.
Please see the document Protocol for Patients Requesting Online Access which is available on the Online Services Quick Link at the top right, hand side of this page.
Click the icon below to be directed to SystmOnline